Resource > POS
Multiable Point of sale (Multiable POS)
A necessary solution for retail transactions.
What is Point of Sale (POS)?
POS is a system allows the processing and recording of transactions between a company and their consumers, at the time in which goods and/or services are purchased. While adopting POS, you can simplify retail operations, gain tighter control over inventory and put the customer at the center before making every decision which is also the most important purpose.
At Multiable POS, selling prices are linked to the product code of an item when adding stock, so the cashier merely needs to scan the code to process a sale. If there is a price change, this can also be easily done through the inventory window. Multiable POS systems also provide the ability to implement various types of discounts, a loyalty scheme for customers, and more efficient stock control.
Retail Management / POS
- Chain store management
- Membership management
- Member self-service portal
- Price Robot
- Promotion management
- Stored value facility
- Birthday and volume discount
- Coupon management
- Cross brand / shop VIP management
- Encrypted membership database
- Pre-scheduled rule-based EDM campaign
- Seasonal promotion
- Stored value card management
- Support main card and supplementary card
- Real-time integration of product database among e-Commerce, ERP and POS
- Real-time integration with finance system